- ACC is a certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business.
- ACC has 35+ years of experiences of serving diverse IT needs in Federal, State, Local
and private sectors (over 100 client projects completed).
- Management Support Services:
- Project, Program and Risk Management
- Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V)
- Earned Value Management & Capital Investment Planning
- Business Case - OMB 300
- Project planning, management, monitoring/IV&V
- Enterprise Architecture & system Implementation
- Legacy System and Database Transformation (ACC products)
- Content Management web ACC/CMS Product & Services
- System and Database Administration
- ACC's Federal Contract Vehicles include:
- GSA Contract #GS-35F-0193N
- GSA MOBIS Contract (TFTP-MC-000874-B) #GS-10F-0442R
- CIO-SP Contract
- CCR/DUNS # 612958520 (NAICS includes: 51810, 523930, 541511, 541512, 541513, 541519,
541611, 541618, 541990, 561110, 561210, 561320, 561611, 611420, 611430, 611710)
- ACC has a secret facility clearance 1EZZ8.
- Federal contracts include HHS for Enterprise Architecture - Centralization of Property Systems; PM - HHS Office of HIV/AIDS, legacy modernization for DOS, USAID, USPS. Significant work with Oracle Financials - Applications.
- Locations: Headquarters in Rockville, Maryland and support offices in Bel Air, Maryland and Budapest, Hungary.